Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yum...

Kaylee ate rice cereal last night and she LOVED it! She was just sucking on the spoon and trying to steal the bowl. I kept making more and adding a bit more rice each time and she couldn't get enough!


I made a website for my class group project you can see it here
I also plan to put my research paper online for anyone who is interested in reading it when I am done. I'm actually writing it on Natural Birth vs c section and epidurals. I thought it was an appropriate subject to write about since people always think I'm crazy for going natural.

2 comments:

The Skousens said...

Oh that's good that she loved it right off the bat like that, because most babies don't! I love that she tried eating the bowl! It's so fun as they start eating food!

Hightower said...

Yeah! I will be interested in reading that paper, because I do think you are crazy! ha, I also think its pretty INCREDIBLE.