Monday, March 30, 2009

It's DONE!

After many hours of researching, typing, and editing, my research paper is done! It feels good to have this huge part of my grade behind me.

As I mentioned in an earlier blog my paper is about Natural birth versus cesaran sections and epidurals. Most of you know that I delivered Kaylee without an epidural, but at the time I didn't know all the reasons why. This research paper has been a huge learning experience for me! For my next pregnancy, if we can get an insurance company that covers it, I would love to use a midwife and a birthing center (preferably one that is attached to a hospital.) I feel like I should throw out a disclaimer that I am not in any way trying to put down people who get c-sections or epidurals by writing this paper. Many of the people I love dearly got an epidural or c-section and I do not think any less of them for it.

With that being said I would love for anyone who is interested to go read the paper and give me any feedback. I decided to host the paper elsewhere since this is a full length paper. You can read it by clicking here.

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

good job stace! Good write!

Hightower said...

good paper! That was very interesting. I read about a lot of that back when I delivered Rylie. Boy was I in store for something I never thought would happen! Good job...I still think you're great for delivering Kaylee with no epidural! Miss you all