Saturday, March 7, 2009

Excitement!

Last night I went to the Draper Temple open house. The instruction rooms were very small but the temple as usual was quite beautiful. Ryan went to the wrong parking lot so our bus driver actually went to pick him up which was a big no no on her part and then he wasn't even in the parking lot e told me. I felt so ridiculous. He went home but Ryan Mike and Kyle couldn't come so we wll probably go again next week.

I'm leaving for California to go to the Dancing With the Stars Premiere. I can not wait! I'll have to come back and post premiere pictures. YAY CALIFORNIA! Chelsie and Ty are gonna ROCK! I'm sad that Jewel had to drop out but at least all her fans will vote for Ty now. I've been very excited for Chelsie and everything that she has done so far but now I am officially jealous!...

I've had that song stuck in my head all day now! Talk about a dream come true for me. I kind of wonder if this one thing will open a bunch of new doors for Chels. I bet that if she wanted to pursue music her fame and new inside connection to Jewel would make that a possibility for her. She's pretty good but I don't know if she's interested in that.

We made a big Sugar and Bruno sale. I was very excited. One lady in Canada ordered 5 things. I feel bad because it was the first order and we didn't know it had come in until 4 days after she ordered it so we didn't process it very fast. Hopefully she doesn't get too mad but you live and learn right?

That's about it :)...

5 comments:

JeSs said...

Have so much fun! Grandma BB and I cant wait to see the Premier! YAY! I loved the Draper Temple Open House as well. We got to go when we were up there this last time. So much beauty and love the colors in there! A very special place.

Hightower said...

HAVE FUN! I can't wait to see pictures ; )

tim said...

Hey! We are excited for the new show too! And our offer stands: if you or any of the family need a place to crash, we have space for people to stay here, anytime. Really! We would LOVE to have you, just let me know!
laurahuntzinger AT gmail DOT com

Laura said...

So the last comment was from me, Laura, but I didn't realize I was logged in under Tim's name until I posted. Ha! that 's why it's my email address. ok so I'm out of it.

Unknown said...

How wonderful for you. She did just great last night. It would have been so fun to be there. Lucky you!!