Monday, November 21, 2011

Play Time

So thanks to pinterest I've seen some clever ideas on how to entertain small children. I actually haven't done many things I've found on there but I have been inspired to put a greater effort into playing with my children. Kaylee adores every moment she gets. When we sing together she never wants to stop.

The other day we played
Candyland
"touch the door" (I made her touch a door then run back to me for a high five)

"hanger pick up" (I threw a bunch of hangers into the air and Kaylee and Kevin loved bringing them all back multiple times)

and a bead game



So what are your games? I'd love to hear the things you do that help your children feel happy and in control of their lives. Also any ideas for easy ways to keep them entertained without needing of constant supervision would be awesome.

No comments: