Thursday, May 15, 2008

update

So much craziness going on!
Ryan took his scooter license test today and passed... (he only had a permit before.) Hooray!
I took those pills my doctor suggested for two days and threw up violently for two days. Not really the kind of reaction I was hoping for. Looks like I'm just going to be one of those lucky ladies who is sick even through her second trimester:-(
I found another job. Not really what I was looking for but sometimes when life hands you unexpected opportunities you just have to take them! I had an interview in Lindon yesterday and I kept asking myself, "when did I, and why would I apply for a job in Lindon?" The answer is, I didn't. I had sent my résumé to a guy in our ward that someone mentioned I should call and he got me the interview. The company is called Thrive.
I was offered a tech support position on the spot with a promise of starting pay being $10 an hour with room for growth just as soon as I prove my worth. I'm working to help people with problems they are having with setting up their website. The website set up is done through a pre fabricated site that is kind of like myspace for people trying to sell a product.-VERY BASIC. My favorite part is that I told him I would be leaving to have a baby and he was really nice about it. So that means none of the mess that I had at namifiers! The part that scares me the most is the whole being in Lindon by 8 am thing. I won't have to be there by 8 every day but I am such a BAD MORNING PERSON! I've actually considered seeing if my Mother -in-law who lives right by my new job, would be willing to let me stay at her place for a night every once in a while. I hope this all works out!
In other good news, Ryan and I are going to the BYU vs. UT baseball game in SLC tonight with my sisters and their husbands. I can't wait- GO COUGARS!

1 comment:

Hightower said...

Hey! wasn't today your first day?? How did it go? I hope it is somewhat good ; ) at least compared to your last one! See ya soon