Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just cause I like my daughter...

Little miss Kaylee is 9 months old!

She is average height but almost off the charts for how little she weighs. I think she's like her dad... forgets that she needs food.

While in CA we took her to a park with water and she LOVED it. She is all about the adventure!


She has 1 little tooth and another on it's way. She will NOT let you look at it though. I didn't even know about it till it was all the way through.

Kaylee started crawling about a month ago but if she had her way she would be running.


I have pacifiers for no reason. It's good that she can fall asleep without one no matter where we are but I still stupidly always try to get her to want a pacifier.

Kaylee really hates to be restrained in any way. The word WILD comes to mind. Car seats= Big fit!


She is very curious and never sits still. Sometimes I just like to sit there and watch her observe the world in her crazy little way.

3 comments:

Hightower said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe how much she doesn't like her carseat! Does she like it once she's in it? haha. Rylie loved hers. We miss her : ( Of course we miss you guys like crazy too!!!

Mitch, Kris, and Tricky said...

Wow I can't believe she is already 9 months old. she is so cute! I love how much she hates her car seat, I bet that's a lot of fun.

MJ said...

She is adorable!