Thursday, May 21, 2009

Moving = NOT FUN :(


This is about what the whole house looked like for a while there and it was making me CRAZY! I've been working my tail off to get this place put back together and while it's not perfect yet it is at least livable now! However if anyone feels so inclined to come help me organize a little more I would love the company:)

We recently bought new RED couches (I love them), 2 small black bookshelves (which I'm still trying to figure out how to decorate so if your good at that let me know!), a new office chair, a booster high chair, and 2 new light fixtures for the kitchen.
We have many more home improvements and buys planned and I really enjoy watching this place get a little better all the time!

It's good to be home. Our ward was very excited for us to be.

On a side note, Ryan has been accepted to the Alternative Route to Licensing program and can now be looking for a teaching position. This works out well since he is once again self employed as of today. As long as he can secure a teaching position before school starts though we will be fine. He has plenty of freelance work going on for the time being. Life always seems to have a way of working itself out for us so I'm not worried.

Next time on our blog: Kaylee :)

1 comment:

Hightower said...

If I were there, I would love to help you... : ( I'm sure your place looks amazing!!!