Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stuff

I love this kid :-)
Kaylee is 4 months old and I haven't taken her in for an appointment yet. We switched insurance and I found out I could go to the same pediatrician my sisters do. The only problem is that he's very booked. I'm on a cancellation list for now. I'm not worried because she meets all her milestones and is healthy. She has only rolled over once though.
As of about yesterday, Kaylee became a thumb sucker and I don't know when it started but she plays with her feet all the time now.
Kaylee slept from 9 pm to almost 5 am last night. This is the second time she has slept almost 8 hours. I actually don't like it though because I wake up very full of milk and I either have to pump in the middle of the night or just deal with the discomfort. Pumping is bad because my body will keep producing milk at night if it thinks she is eating it but I can't sleep if I'm uncomfortable.

I'm working off the baby weight slowly... too slowly for my liking. I've lost almost 7 lbs with 3 to go till my pre pregnancy weight and about 13 till I will be at my ideal weight. Shauna and I have decided to start getting more serious about completely cutting out junk!

2 comments:

Hightower said...

I LOVE how often you are updating this! You should continue that! ha ; )Little Kaylee is getting so big. I'm so sad I don't get to physically watch her grow. (which is why I love looking at your blog!) Blogging will have to do until we make a visit back to Utah...OR you come here : ) Miss you! P.S. Tell Jess to do something with her blog its killing me. haha

The Skousens said...

Oh my, she is getting so big...I can't wait to see her when we come in April! Cute picture!! Isn't it so nice when they begin sleeping through the night more?! Doesn't having a baby do mean things to your body?...I'm at my prepregnancy weight, but my body looks nothing like it did before at this same weight...and like you said I want to get to my ideal weight too! Good luck with everything!!!