Saturday, August 28, 2010

She is my daughter

I have to tell this story even though I don't have pictures or videos to prove it....

Last Monday I went to 7 Brides for 7 Brothers with Ryan, Kaylee, my Mom, and Shauna at a cute little amphitheater in Murray.

Apparently love of music and dancing is genetic. You've never seen a little kid under 2 be so well behaved at a show. She danced when they danced. She clapped VERY enthusiastically with the crowd. I found myself watching her instead of the show a lot because she was SO FUNNY! The only problem was she kept leaning into the people in front of us because she wanted to see everything. The girls next to her told us they thought she was the cutest little thing when they left so I'm not just being a biased mother. Oh I wish I had video to prove it. She is too funny :)

No comments: