Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Great Outdoors

Ryan, Kaylee, and I went camping in the mountains near Scofield Friday night. Kyle (my brother in law) is a hunter and this was the first weekend for his hunting license. It was fun to spend time with family and eat s'mores :)

Our camp site had beautiful views we were on a peak and saw this in every direction!

Being on a peak like this did lead to a lot of wind and a very loud tent.

Everyone rode the quad and dirt bike. Even the babies :) (They kept saying vroom vroom)

This is a before and after set...


rumbled her right to sleep!

Being up in the high altitude with no shade meant high sun exposure. Since it wasn't very hot we didn't think much about sun burns and I paid big time for that mistake...


Oops...


I know this is so NASTY... Chase put aloe on my blisters and they turned green. I looked like I had a disease.

My neck hurt so bad I couldn't really sleep for a few days but thankfully the human body does eventually fix itself! Now I'm just peeling like CRAZY!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

oh ouch! That sun burn is impressive! i am glad it healed quickly