Monday, March 8, 2010

Starburst

Today I was looking at a picture of someone's graham cracker house from Christmas and I was struck with what you might call a craving. I was at the store and thought what the heck I shall give into the desire for the sugary goodness of a pack of Starburst. The pleasant surprise is that someone at the Starburst factory got really smart and decided to only put the delicious flavors in! WOOT SCORE! I shared them with Kaylee on the walk home from the store and we (mostly me) finished off the whole thing. I better go dispose of the evidence now because otherwise Ryan will come home and say, "You ate the whole package." I would probably tell him that I shared with Kaylee but I would still feel guilty so I'll just go throw away the evidence haha.

4 comments:

Blythe said...

You better hope he doesn't follow your blog or you will be found out! Yeah for listening to your cravings!

Lindsay said...

what a genius idea! Truly brilliant. I'll have to look for them!

Lela said...

Thank you stacey for this wonderful post. I will now be going to the store. I will also be blaming you the entire time!!

Ally said...

hahaha....I just saw the RED pack today at the gas station! too funny!