Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CHRISTMAS!!!!

I have been hanging onto all my Christmas decorations for two whole years. (Our first christmas we bought this condo and were moving, not decorating, and last christmas we lived in my sisters house.) I was so excited to finally put it all together. I love decorating!

Ryan spent a littlt too much time making this video cool but now you can all enjoy our tree with us!...


I was in the process of taking pictures of the rest of the decor when my camera BROKE! ***crys*** Well Maybe this means I can get a new one... I never liked this expensive piece of junk much any way!

Cell phone pictures anyone?
Garland above the cabinets...



Garland above the windows...


Lighted fancy garland on the entertainment center...


Lighted home entrance with santa merry christmas wreath...


Cranberry candle on table (with tree behind)...


Red trees, stockings and snowmen!

I have other decor here and there but you get the point :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I wish I could see the pictures. :( But I loved the Christmas tree video! It looks great! There's something about setting up your own...my last blog was about the same thing!

Jewelyn said...

hooray! so pretty! and fun video!

Hightower said...

cute!!! We will have to come see it while we are there ; )