Friday, September 11, 2009

random life

All of this is from facebook so some of you may have already seen all this... I do this for the benefit of those without facebook :)

Here are some happy Kaylee pictures to make you happy...


My Lil Cougar!


I took this picture to pass the time in American Heritage. This is a really evil class that most people take as a freshman or sophomore. I put it off and now I have to take a class where my TA assumes I'm a freshman. I saw a boy going into this class who was in the young mens when I was a LEADER over young womens! NICE...



I found this cute decorating sticker set that fit with Kaylee's room so I put it up the other day. I'm in love with it! It looks even better in person.

"Once upon a time there was a princess..."

1 comment:

Hightower said...

Those pictures of Kaylee make me happy. I HATED American Heritage. It was awful. I love the sticker you put in her room, and yes, for the record, I do think I am pretty clever ; ) hahaha