Wednesday, June 24, 2009

8 months ago...

...I gave birth to Kaylee- How time flies!

She is a very fast army crawler now and is working on real crawling (She will real crawl if the thing she is after is up high but usually she finds it much easier to army crawl.) She can easily get from laying to sitting and she loves to pull herself up on EVERYTHING.

This was the first day she discovered her new skill and she thought she was hot stuff!

This month Kaylee experienced the pool. She loved splashing around:)


On Fathers day we went to walk around the Mt. Timpanogas Temple. Here she is with her favorite daddy in the world.


Kaylee loves to copy what people do if she is capable of it. She is trying desperately to figure out singing and copying rhythms.

In this video she reminds us all that she is my daughter...



The other day I put her in one of these car/carts. She liked it alright.


We love our little monster even though she chews through things like a puppy and likes to make messes! We can't even imagine life without her ♥

1 comment:

Hightower said...

I can't even begin to tell you how much I miss her...She is such a doll! I can't BELIEVE she is 8 mths old. TIME FLIES!!! Can you believe she was 3 mths old when we left? crazy...give her a big hug and kiss from us! It makes me sad that she will have no idea who we are... : (