Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CA adventures...

Ryan and I went to CA to watch Chelsie dance with Mark. It was so good to see her and the show was a lot of fun! We almost didn't make it due to some car troubles and we totally had to drive across the mojove desert without AC in triple digit whether but it was worth it. (This is the reason I look a bit like a melted popsicle in the pictures...)
Chelsie with crunkers of the week- Comfort and Chris (The grove is the place to be on Monday nights if you want to meet all the dancers)
Ryan and pregnant Stacey next to tiny Chels. (Stage makeup still in tact)
Ryan's cousin came down to LA after the show to have dinner with us.


The other big news you may not have heard yet is that my predictions about baby were right. We are having a little Princess and I've already got her ballerina bedding:-)



3 comments:

The Skousens said...

How fun that you got to see her perform live!!! That's exciting that you're having a girl...and now the shopping begins, right?!

Hightower said...

yeah!!!! I'm sooo happy for you guys!! I bet all hightower boys have all girls! ; ) chason and me are going to cali this saturday! looks like you had fun...so I'm way excited!!! See you tomorrow???

Katie Mills said...

Hi Ryan this is Katie (England) Mills. Heather wanted me to leave a comment for you. She has been trying to get a hold of your mom, but hasn't been able to. She has a number for her but wants to know if there is a new number she should call. She wants to get her address to send her a birth announcement and to talk to her. Could you please email me her address and phone number at kateandnatie@gmail.com

Thanks and congratulations on having a little girl. They are so fun!