Friday, June 17, 2011

Patience...

Patience is not my strength... Ryan recently interviewed for a job in Sandy. He also has an interview for a job in Burbank, CA on the 29th. I hate not knowing if one or both or neither of them will offer him a job. Also if he gets both how do we decide and if he gets offered the one before we know about the other, then what? He's got a pretty impressive resume for both but it's this sitting around waiting and not be able to make definite plans that grates at me.

It's not just about these jobs either. Ryan can tell you that I don't like variables. Never have handled them well.

Just wanted to get this off my chest. Once I know more I will definitely be blogging more.

3 comments:

Momma's Hart said...

Its hard not to stress too much about the unknown. Esp. when its life changing like re-locating for a job. That's a biggie. I hope you get your answers soon! AND that Ryan gets the job he wants. And if you have the blessing of choosing too. Make lists of whats most important to you both, and weigh them. Good luck. And just think how fun it will be. Your new adventures are coming soon! *hugs!*

Momma's Hart said...

*two* not *too*, LOL!

The Hightower's said...

you know I am with you on this one! I don't like unkowns either ; ) seems we all have a lot of those these days...

I really hope that Ryan gets the job that he wants. Everything will work out how it is supposed to! I do believe that. You guys are in our prayers!